Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Furious Fuchsia

A Dodge Charger with a Hemi all tricked out in Fuchsia?  Really?  The color, which is very hard to reproduce from this cell phone picture, is a very bright Fuchsia. The official name of the color is FURIOUS FUCHSIA (great name IMO)

In daylight this car radiates PINK.  It is really a gorgeous car but my mind keeps saying “pink” regardless of what fancy name you give to the color.  White leather seats too.  Clearly this car is not for people like me :-).

I saw the car at lunch while visiting Crowfoot Dodge (I was getting another  vehicle problem taken care of).  I thought they really had some courage putting that color on such an iconic muscle car. I mean what would The General Lee think?  Furious with Fuchsia I’d bet…

Smile

Furious Fuchsia

1 comment:

  1. Does it come with 4 wheel drive? I could drive this and you could take the Jeep? ;-D

    ReplyDelete