Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cold Commute

I took this picture of a kid riding his bicycle home from school yesterday when I was on my way home from work.  Nature’s Flocking was still everywhere and I intended to record a few more examples of that (it’s really beautiful when you see a cluster of trees – click to enlarge the photo and you will see what I mean).  I pulled the car over, turned up the heated seats and heater, rolled down the window and set up for a shot.  As I am composing the frame, along comes this obviously rugged young kid on a bike who is laboriously peddling away.  I am thinking wow, good on you kid!

Cold Commute

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome shot. I looked at the trees on Rocky Ridge Road and thought what a lovely photo they would make,...but I guess I'm just not hardy enough to open the window and take the shot - maybe tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete